Our Christian vision, motto and values are expressed through our school’s mission statement.
- Encourage everyone, of all backgrounds and abilities, to flourish spiritually, morally, emotionally, physically and intellectually thereby fulfilling their God-given potential.
- Have collective worship as a central part of our community, encompassing the spiritual development of both children and adults.
- Provide high quality religious education that encourages children to persevere in developing religious literacy.
- Provide a framework of both core and foundation subjects which enables and enhances purposeful learning across the curriculum, giving depth, breadth, balance and progression.
- Help pupils to develop the resilience to persevere in their learning. To investigate, reason and reflect within a Christian community that encourages taking risks and making decisions.
- Ensure the safety of our children and staff within our Christian community is a priority.
- Provide support for good mental health and well being of our children and staff so that all feel respected and valued.
- Help our children to develop lifelong values so that they can contribute successfully to their local community and navigate an increasing complex national and global community.
- Promote a respect for difference and diversity that exist in our modern world.
- Provide a Christian community where there are strong caring relationships based on mutual respect, demonstrated through courtesy, forgiveness and reconciliation.
- Promote the practice of the school’s TEAM (Thankfulness, Enjoyment, Ambition and Mission) core values with all who work in our school.