Equalities Targets September 2018/2019
The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish specific and measurable equality objectives. We aim to address areas where we need to take action to improve equality and tackle disadvantages.
We will regularly review the progress we are making to meet our equality objectives.
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular opportunities, with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- Continue to raise the profile of ‘British Values’ across the school and Nursery centre, developing the pupils understanding of wider world issues and their impact on society.
- Continue to raise attainment of our more able pupils throughout the school, particularly in Writing and Mathematics.
- To continue to narrow the gap between vulnerable groups of pupils and others in Reading, Writing and Mathematics.
- Further improve the attainment of SEND pupils throughout the school.